Saturday, 11 February 2012

to consider:

Something to Consider
I’ve been in contact with photographer/ cameraman Jamie McPherson who has worked on Frozen Planet who says the best way into industry is to get experience. Not do an MA. Do I need to do an MA?
Gap year? Just get a tattoo and piercing and do PTLLs and CTLLs so have something to fall back on and do these experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment